But you had to know that the Internet, which is collectively losing its damn mind over this thing, wouldn’t miss the opportunity to “help” out United in any way that can. For instance, in the midst of this PR nightmare, they should probably come up with some new marketing slogans.
March 30, 2018
April 12, 2018
September 22, 2018
- Netflix's 'Velvet Buzzsaw' is a vibrant and spooky satire movie worth watching
- Remembering some of John Dingell's greatest moments on Twitter
- Cookie Monster held an AMA on Reddit, and it's so pure you may cry
- Hate public speaking? These affordable online classes can help squash your nerves.
- Travis Kauffman Is No Chuck Norris, but He Did Kill a Mountain Lion