But you had to know that the Internet, which is collectively losing its damn mind over this thing, wouldn’t miss the opportunity to “help” out United in any way that can. For instance, in the midst of this PR nightmare, they should probably come up with some new marketing slogans.
October 19, 2018
- Comment on ‘Let It Be’ Turns 30: Celebrating The Replacements’ Best Album by Albums to Love: Let it Be by The Replacements (1984) – Dulcet Zine
- Greeley pizzeria’s Thanksgiving smallpox ad spurs outrage, disgust, demands for public discussion – The Denver Post
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Suggests Ditching Columbus Day For Election Day Holiday
- From the Archives: Clark Gable Dies at 59 – Los Angeles Times
- Iskrena ispovest: Zato sam ostavio savrenu enu i porodicu zbog afere s mlađom… – Saveti – Ljubav