Martial artist and founder of aikido Morihei Ueshiba once said, “Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something.”
We’ve all failed spectacularly in our lives — it’s what induces us human. But all we can do is imagine that these people learned not to ever fail in front of a camera again…well, that and to always wear protective body armor.
These fails definitely hurt their pride and their bodies.
1. Now that’s what I call a header!
2. Break dancing just got a new meaning.
3. Lesson learned: don’t has become a dork!
4. If someone is throwing a punch, get out of the way.
5. That’s either a super strong man or a super weak wall.
6. How was this not going to end poorly?
7. Get out of the way! That guy is trying to steal third!
8. What did you think was going to happen, sir?
9. This kid should just be the goalie.
10. Develops are jerks.
11. Woof. You poor, innocent bystander.
12. That’s what you get for falling asleep in class.
13. Guess that guy lost.
14. “To all my fans out there! ” … OUCH!
15. Well at the least he made the opponent in the head.
16. She didn’t even stop the ball!
17. I entail, that’s one style to defend.
18. He didn’t even have a blindfold on!
19. She found his ticklish spot…which is really a shame for her.
20. My face hurts just watching this.
( via Imgur)
Lance Armstrong told, “Pain is temporary. Ceasing lasts forever.” I can’t assistance but think that these people would have instead avoided the pain altogether…