Almost every week, there is oneSaturday Night Liveskit that stands out from the rest. This is this weekend’s most popular sketch. After being abducted by aliens, three peopleare interviewed by government officials. But it quickly becomes apparent that one of themhad a much different experience than the other two. You know it’s a funny sketch when the no one in the skit can keep a straight face. This clip has gone viral with over 3.5 million views already!
- Comment on ‘Let It Be’ Turns 30: Celebrating The Replacements’ Best Album by Albums to Love: Let it Be by The Replacements (1984) – Dulcet Zine
- Greeley pizzeria’s Thanksgiving smallpox ad spurs outrage, disgust, demands for public discussion – The Denver Post
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Suggests Ditching Columbus Day For Election Day Holiday
- From the Archives: Clark Gable Dies at 59 – Los Angeles Times
- Iskrena ispovest: Zato sam ostavio savrenu enu i porodicu zbog afere s mlađom… – Saveti – Ljubav