Also in a year that offered us peak Q Anon, this may be the most 2018 conspiracy theory ever before. There are people on the internet that believe Netflix used robot accounts to spread out viral memes about its document struck film Bird Box.
About The Author
March 30, 2018
- Netflix's 'Velvet Buzzsaw' is a vibrant and spooky satire movie worth watching
- Remembering some of John Dingell's greatest moments on Twitter
- Cookie Monster held an AMA on Reddit, and it's so pure you may cry
- Hate public speaking? These affordable online classes can help squash your nerves.
- Travis Kauffman Is No Chuck Norris, but He Did Kill a Mountain Lion